Do you have a speaker smart of Google? Then you can configure it to you play music only to ask with the voice. And without costing you a penny, just use an account of Spotify or YouTube Music free: follow the steps from the settings of the wizard of Google.
Speakers smart have become popular enough that we don’t find it strange to see them in almost any home. Leaving aside the doubts related to privacycan become a very useful item, as they allow resolve questions, activate switches in the house, call people, and to offer music without typing commands on a screen: simply order it with the voice. And ask the wizard of Google play music is something that can save many restraints, especially because it is very simple to do.
Associated with your free account with Google Assistant
Listen to free music streaming from the phone is not strange, because that Spotify has been offering this option for years. Also YouTube Music is said to the party of the free streaming: both streaming platforms offer playlists at no cost to anyone who wants to listen to them. And the best thing is that the two accounts can be added to Google Assistant to the speaker smart of the company to put music with just ask.
Associating a free account of Spotify or YouTube Music with Google Assistant (can only be one active) you have the opportunity to listen to music directly on the speaker smart of Google. As is logical, you need an account, this is the first step: if you do not have, access here to register for Spotify Free. In the case of YouTube Music is not necessary to register as simply sign in with your Google account.
Once you have your subscription service the time comes to associate it with Google Assistant for ringing in the speakers smart of Google:
- Open Google Assistant on your mobile phone. You can activate it by saying ‘Ok, Google’, by pressing and holding the Home button or with the app from Google Play.
- Click on the compass icon, bottom right.
- Go to your avatar in the upper-right corner, and tap ‘Settings’.
- Enter in the ‘Services’ tab and go to the option of ‘Music’.
- You will see that your account for free YouTube Music is active. Check it and you’ll be able to listen to your music on the speaker smart.
- Do you prefer Spotify Free? Descends to ‘More music services’ and click on ‘Spotify’.
- Click on ‘Link account’ and log in with your Spotify account. After, scroll down to the bottom and press on ‘I Agree’.
- Choose as a default the free account of Spotify in ‘Your music’ and it will be this platform that sounds when you ask the wizard of Google.
From that moment on, regardless of which free platform you have chosen, Google Assistant will put music in the speaker smart when you ask. To do this you will access to your playlists and will also take into account your tastes, at the time of stringing songs: just say ‘Ok, Google. Listen to music’ or ‘Ok, Google. Plays pop’, for example. The music will sound in the speaker without having to use the phone.
Speakers smart will play the music with a order, but do not get rid of the drawbacks of the free account: you can’t listen to the songs and groups that you want toyes , music related with them. And you can’t move forward or backward in the issues. If you want to avoid the restrictions, you’ll need a Premium account of any of the two services.
it was originally published in