The AppGallery is the application store present in Huawei phones in Spain, both in those that have Google services and those that do not. In those models of the brand that do not use Google services and applications, it has become the main application store to install applications on the phone.
At the time of install applications on your Huawei mobile from the AppGallery, you can not only do it from the application on the phone. Like the Play Store, we also have the possibility to install applications remotely from the computer, using the browser. Another way to take advantage of this store.
Tips to better use Huawei’s AppGallery storeIf you have a Huawei phone with the AppGallery, the brand’s application store, these tricks will help you use this store in a better way.
Install apps from the AppGallery from your computer
Huawei’s AppGallery has its own web version, so that from our computer it will be possible to install applications remotely on the phone at any time. The operation in this case is identical to that of Google Play when we install applications from the computer on the phone, so you will not have problems to do this. The steps we have to follow are:
- Enter the web version of the AppGallery, at this link.
- Click on the profile button.
- Log in to your Huawei account.
- Verify your identity (a code will be shown on the phone that you will have to enter into the computer).
- Find the application you want to install.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select the device on which to install the app.
- Click OK.
- He goes to the phone.
- In the notification panel one of the AppGallery is displayed, informing that you want to install an app.
- Click Install.
- Wait for that app to install.
After a few seconds you will already have that app installed on your Huawei phone. As you can see, the process itself does not present complications, although it contains a series of intermediate steps that we normally do not have when we install applications from the Play Store, making it take a little longer. But in case you want to do it from the computer, since there are cases in which it is necessary, it is not a problem.
Huawei GameCenter: the new game store arrives with giftsHuawei has presented GameCenter, its own gaming platform where we can download some of the most popular games and receive gifts.
Download via QR code
If you want to use a somewhat simpler method, there is a second way to install applications on the phone from the AppGallery on the computer. Since the application store in its version for computer lets us scan a QR code, so that we are going to install an app directly on the phone. It is another way to have the apps on the phone. The steps to follow are:
- Open the AppGallery in your browser.
- Find the app you want to download.
- Hover over the blue Install button.
- Wait for the box with the QR code to appear.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile.
- Install the app.
This is a very convenient method too, as it allows you to download the application in a more direct way on your Huawei phone. So it comes across as another good way to use the web version of the brand’s app store.
The entry How to install applications from the Huawei AppGallery from the computer appears first in The Free Android.