The landing Disney+ in Europe it has brought the platform of video to a bunch of devices, including players and televisions with Android TV. Do you not know how to install it? We will help you with the two ways to have the platform on your tv-both from Google Play Store and installing the app playback in format Apk.
The Mandalorian, all the films of the MCU, Marvel, The Simpsons, movies and shorts, Pixar and many more content recognized by anyone, the quality of the catalog of Disney+ there is no doubt. And the good thing is that we can enjoy it in most of devices, because is available for Smart TVs, mobile, Android, iPhone, the PlayStation 4 and, of course, also the Android TV have their own application with access to Disney+. If your TV is not compatible with downloading Disney + app, then you should consider getting and jailbreaking a firestick. These teles and players can access the movies and series with just a few steps. Do you want to know how?
The most simple: installed Disney+ from Google Play
Given that the Android TV will have the Google Play store, the more simple it is to start looking for Disney+ store. Simply access it using the remote control, perform the search and install the app: Disney+ should appear between the available applications.
You can also go to the Google Play store from a web browser using the following download link: you must select your Android TV in the list of available devices you have logged in to your Google account.
Once you install Disney+ log in with your account on the streaming platform (if you already registered on your phone Smart Lock I suggest you do the login automatically). After you already have the entire catalog from the platform at the flick of a click.
Install Disney+ on an Android TV using Apk
Maybe you’ve searched for the implementation of Disney+ on your Google Play without it to appear: it may be the case that your Android TV is not compatible. But not desfallezcas, that there is a way to fix it: install the Apk. Yes, the steps are somewhat cumbersome, since the installation file of Disney+ is not a simple Apk, but that it is distributed in several packages, called ‘Apk bundle’.
Let’s go with the tutorial: how to install Disney+ on Android TV if you do not appear in Google Play? In the following way:
- We recommend that you look elsewhere for a mouse and plug it in to a free USB of your Android TV. You will facilitate the process.
- The file is accessed by Apkm Disney+ on Apk Mirror and download it. After it, upload it to your Google Drive.
- Download the installer file Apkm (apk Mirror Installer) and upload it to your Google Drive.
- Now, install the file manager TV File Commander. It is in the Google Play of your Android TV.
- Access the file manager you just installed and go to the section of Google Drive. Sign in with your Google account.
- Go to Google Drive, tap and hold on the Apkm Disney+ and expects to release the tools to copy and paste (the icons are shown above). Tap the copy.
- Exit to the main menu of TV File Commander and paste the file in the folder ‘Download’ in the ‘internal Storage’.
- Once hit Disney+, go back to your Google Drive, look for the app ‘Apk Mirror Installer’ that was uploaded and click on the file. Accept the installation of Apps so that TV File Commander you can install applications from outside Google Play.
- Once you have installed Apk Mirror Installer click on the button ‘Open’. The app will open.
- Grab the mouse (with the remote control app is not handled well since it is not made for Android TV), click on ‘Browse files’, click on the file Disney+ and then click on ‘Install package’.
- Click on ‘Install app’.
- Follow the installation steps, accepting the menus and you’ll end up with Disney+ on your Android TV.
Once you have installed the Apkm, and despite the hassle of the process, you’ll be operating Disney+ on your Android TV. The application is in Spanish, it is perfectly suited to the television screen and is designed to be used with the remote control. Sign in with your account and ready.
Disney Plus it has an annual price of 6,99 euros a month and of 69,99 euros a year. If you haven’t subscribed you can buy through the link below with seven days free trial and without commitment.