Do you want to take all the movies and series you most like Disney+ no matter if they are dropping the Internet connection? The Android app, the platform allows you to download. And not only the phone, also to the SD card. Does your mobile has a socket for that card? You can save an endless amount of content without depleting the storage of the phone.
The streaming platform Disney+ it takes a week in Spain and other territories: the company expanded its use beyond the united States and countries initial; fortunately for those who wanted access to all the movies and series from your mobile, and other devices. To do this, just need the application Disney+, an app that is available for Android and that offers a highly attractive: downloading content to the phone for offline viewing. And the good thing is that such discharge is also suitable for SD cards, a detail that avoids the limitation of the storage itself of the device.
All of the contents without exhausting the storage
It is not that the mobile recent known to come short of storage because until the mid-range more economical as part of the 128 GB almost as standard, but it never hurts to have a memory card for save the multimedia content. The Mp3, the movies and the downloads of those apps streaming that allow you to save in the SD card, as Spotify, Netflix and Disney+. This option greatly improves the application, it also gives air to those who are subscribed to the platforms, and have a storage very tight, both for the limit of the device itself as an excess of apps installed.
How do I activate the downloads Disney+ for that are saved in the SD memory instead of the storage of the mobile phone or tablet? The process is as follows:
- Make sure that your Android device has a SD memory card installed, this is detected correctly and that you have enough space.
- Opens Disney+ and click on your avatar, the icon right of the bottom menu.
- Go to ‘application Settings’.
- Given that the SD card does not steal space from your Android, what is best activate ‘High’ in the menu ‘Quality of download’.
- Comes in ‘Download location’ and change the destination to ‘external Storage’. Disney+ highlights the space in GB that is available so that you know what storage you are more interested in (all will depend on what’s left to occupy).
From that moment on, everything you download is saved on the SD card. To differentiate it from the internal storage, Disney+ mark each downloaded video with the icon of a SD card: this way you can know where you have saved each file and how it is being spent on storage.
What do you need to take into account with the downloaded content
- You can download content from Disney+ up to ten different devices. In the event that you want to add a new one, you have to delete what downloaded of the other in addition to the application.
- What download, both the internal storage as external shall be valid for a month offline. To extend the time you will need to connect the device to the Internet before the end of the month.
- The size of videos will vary according to the quality that you’ve marked. If you don’t have a lot of space on your SD card (or phone), and you need to download a lot of content, reduces the quality.
- Disney+ puts no limit on the size of the SD card: you can use a card with the maximum space that will support your device.
- The read speed of the card is important: the higher the quality with the files more quickly should be your card so that there are no jumps in the playback. Usually, a SD more or less recent should not give problems.
- You can’t download the content in a memory and change the card to which such content is accessible in another phone with the app Disney+: you will only be able to open the videos in the Android that made the downloads.
it was originally published in