In addition to ask any questions or ask him to tell jokes, Google Assistant offers a multitude of information motu proprio. Yes, until now we could not control all of the notices, but Google has corrected it: in the settings of the wizard now we can decide what notifications we receive. And agree to manage them, the more custom we have Assistant much less we bother you with notices expendable.
With the huge amount of actions performed by the wizard of Google, it is difficult to keep track of everything that you can do. And not only responds to what we ask, that also works in a proactive manner. For example, it can remind us that it is about an important trip; or that we have a subscription pendingamong many other functions. Do you want to know what and how you can set up these notifications? Google already allows you to do it from the settings Assistant.
You choose what notifications you can send Google Assistant
The change in the settings began to appear to a few users in February, as detailed 9to5Google. Now, according to the practice of Google, the company has begun to expand the function to go to reach all the users. We already have it in our mobile phones, so that will surely also have the new settings for notifications.
How do I customize what notices you will receive from Google Assistant? You should proceed in the following way:
- Open Google Assistant by saying ‘Ok, Google’, by pressing and holding on the Home button or with the app.
- Tap the compass icon, which appears to the right in the lower area of the screen.
- Go to the icon of your avatar (top right) and choose ‘Settings’.
- Go to the tab ‘Assistant’ and comes in the option of ‘Notifications ‘.
- You’ll see that you only listed the settings of the e-mail alerts, and phone. Tap ‘See all the types of notification by telephone‘.
- Once deployment options, you’ll appreciate that Google’s Assistant has a multitude of categories for notifications: enter in those that you want to configure as you find useful. For example, maybe you do not want to conduct surveys in order to Google: enter in the ‘Comments’ and disable the ‘Request for comments’.
Despite the fact that Assistant can send proactive notification of a multitude of issues, this does not imply that you do: it will depend on your activity of Google and how you’ve configured alerts. For this reason, our recommendation is that you customise to fit 100 % to your tastes: in this way the wizard will disturb you only when you need to.
it was originally published in