Problem: How to fix Assertio failws: C ++ Runtime Library Expression vulcan_ error?
Hi there. Every time I turn on or restart my Windows 10, I get an error titled “Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library,” and it says “Assertion failed! Expression vulcan_ »and this is quite annoying. I’m not sure what it is and why it is happening. If you could give me some solutions, that would be great!
The C ++ Runtime Library Expression vulcan_ error is one of the problems that users may encounter on their Windows computers. Although it is not a critical problem like a BSOD – blue screen of death – (since it rarely interferes with the operating system or other applications), it is definitely annoying and it is not surprising that users are trying to find a solution.
In most cases, this error indicates which is the program directory, which explains which component and which line has failed. The most commonly encountered component is Vulcanadapter.cc – it is a part of the Adobe programs. Here is the full message that you can see:
For more information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C ++ documentation on asserts
In most cases, people reported that the error appears as soon as they launch Windows 10, although it can sometimes appear when opening a particular application, such as Photoshop. The main reason why users encounter this error is due to poor Windows system configuration or application settings.
In order to fix the Visual C ++ Runtime Library Expression vulcan_ error, you should follow the instructions below. Remember that you may need to try several modes before you find the one that works for you.
Before you start, we highly recommend that you try using a Windows repair tool ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 – can find and replace damaged or corrupted system files. Furthermore, the program can also remove existing malware and clean the system of accumulated garbage in a few minutes.
Solution 1. Reinstall or repair the Visual C ++ package
You should first try to repair the already installed Visual C ++ Redistributable packages
- Writes Contorl Panel in Windows search and press Enter
- Go to Program> Uninstall a program
- If you have multiple packages of Microsoft Visual Redistributable installed, right click on each of them and choose Change
- Choose Repair and proceed with the on-screen instructions
If this didn’t help, reinstall the packages together:
- Download and install the latest packages – versions vc_redist.x86.exe (32-bit) and vc_redist.x64.exe (64-bit)
- Reboot your system.
Important note– If you have multiple versions of VisualC ++ installed, make sure to remove the old ones and leave the new ones available. For example, if you have Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2008 – x64 9.0.30729.17 installed and there is another version next to it, delete it completely.
Solution 2. Run the SFC and DISM checks
System file corruption may be the reason why the error may occur. Therefore, you should first try to fix the integrity violations of the system files and then repair the Windows image. Here’s how you can do it:
- Writes cmd in Windows search
- Right click on Command Prompt and select Execute as an administrator
- When the User Account Control, click on Yes
- In the new window, type the following commands, pressing Enter after each of them:
sfc / scannow
DISM / Online / Cleanup-Image / CheckHealth
DISM / Online / Cleanup-Image / ScanHealth
DISM / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth
- Do not interrupt any of these checks and wait for each of them to be completely finished (it may take a while)
- Reboot your pc
Solution 3. Reinstall Adobe programs
If the failed component is related to Adobe products like Creative Cloud or Premiere, you should try reinstalling the application and see what happens:
- Right click on Beginning and choose Applications and Features
- Find the program in question
- Click on Uninstall and confirm with Uninstall
- Download and install the app again
Solution 4. Rename the related processes [solución temporal]
If you have Adobe Creative Cloud installed and you are experiencing this error, you can rename certain EXE files within the directory to prevent them from loading, resolving the error accordingly. Keep in mind that certain aspects of the app may not work (CC libraries in particular):
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager
- Close processes CCLibrary.exe and CCXProcess.exe pressing Finish homework
- Press the keys Windows + E to open the File Browser
- Navigate to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Adobe \ Adobe Creative Cloud \ CCLibrary and rename CCLibrary.exe to CCLibrary.exe.off
- Then go to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Adobe \ Adobe Creative Cloud \ CCXProcess and rename CCXProcess.exe to CCXProcess.exe.off
- The error should now no longer be displayed.
Solution 5. Restart Windows
If none of the steps above have helped you, you should restart Windows. Here’s how you can do it (note that you will have to reinstall your programs):
- Right click on Beginning and select Setting
- Go to the section Updates and Security and choose Recovery on the left
- Low Restart this PC, Choose Start
- Choose Keep my files and Download from the cloud to end
Fix your Errors automatically
The pcseguro.es team is trying to do everything possible to help users find the best solutions to eliminate their errors. If you don’t want to bother with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic programs. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. The tools you can use to fix your error are listed below.
To remain completely anonymous and prevent ISP and government from spying on you, you should use Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet being completely anonymous, encrypting all the information, preventing trackers, advertisements, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will stop illegal activities that the NSA and other government institutions carry out without your consent.
Unforeseen circumstances can occur at any time while you are using your computer: it could be due to a power outage, a blue screen of death (BSoD) or because random Windows updates can restart your computer when you are away for a few minutes. As a result, school work, your important documents and other data can be lost. To get back your lost files, you can use Data Recovery Pro – it searches through the copies of the files that are still available on your hard drive and recovers them easily.