Google Playground it is a system of stickers, characters (Playmojis) and Emojis animated by augmented reality that, thanks to the phone’s camera, you can combine with the outside to play with the result and to make pictures by mixing reality as ‘normal’ and increased. The effect is as funny as it is fun, worth a try.
Do you want to have all kinds of animals, objects and even characters of Pokémon the scope of the hand? Since Google Playground makes this possible. Thanks to the services of ARCore, the augmented reality of Google enables endless possibilities in the Pixel. And the good thing is that there are ways to ‘play’ with Playground in other mobile outside of the Pixel: this requires the phone to be compatible with the services of Google Play for augmented reality and is in possession of a Gcam is installed.
It is essential to have a Gcam installed
Playground is an added feature to the camera of Google in the mobile Pixel. For this reason, you need your mobile to have similar characteristics to the above mentioned telephones, are:
- The mobile must be compatible with the services of Google Play for augmented reality.
- You need a camera Google modified it to work.
- Do you need to have the application of Playground installed.
Google Playground works on a huge variety of devices, usually in all those that are compatible with the services of Google Play RA. So the first step is to make sure that your Android device is compatible with the software: simply log in to the Google Play store and check that the services RA are installed or you can install them. If your phone is not compatible you will not be able to access the Playground, nor the animals in 3D that are available from the Google search.
Do you already have the services of Google Play for RA? Let’s continue with the process.
- You must have installed a application of Gcam (camera, Google) that will work in your device. Or what is the same: that does not give error when opening. It is best to opt for any old version and stable, as this of Arnova8G2 (6.1). If not, try to find a Gcam that it is suitable for your phone.
- Make sure you can open the camera of Google and that you have access to the functions within the section ‘More’.
- The time comes to install the package Playground: download the latest version from Celso Azevedo.
- Once you’ve installed the Apk from the Playground opens the camera of Google and go to ‘More’. You’ll see the option available. Pressed there.
- You’ll have access to a few stickers; with the option to download the rest by clicking on your link. If you want all the animals and objects as a whole can download the Apk from Celso Azevedo: install the file on your phone and ready.
With the packs of animals and characters of the Google Playground you can use the phone’s camera to project them on the reality and play with them or take their photos to the side of your dog or cat, for example. Yes, you must keep in mind that you will need a mobile phone with some power to boot. And consumes significant battery: surely your phone is hot. Moderating its use.
it was originally published in